Blake Shelton Shares 11-Song Track List for ‘Texoma Shore’
There may be 11 tracks on Blake Shelton’s new album, Texoma Shore, but there was one song in particular that inspired the Oklahoma native to record the project in the first place. “At The House,” song number two on the track listing, was one that hit close to home for Shelton, who’d been spending a lot of time at home.
“‘At The House’ is, I think, part of the reason I decided to name the album Texoma Shore,” said Shelton in a press release. “I was spending a lot of time this past summer out on Lake Texoma. There was one week in particular where it was just Gwen and I out there just basically hanging out. We finally had some time off, so we went out on the water every day, went back up to the house every night and just had one of the greatest times of my life. We were listening to this song and relating to it and realizing, ‘Man, this is one of those summers that we’re always going to remember.’”
The feel-good tune was written by Craig Wiseman and Jamie Moore and will make its television debut when Shelton performs the track on The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon on Oct. 30.
“At The House” is one of the 11 songs found on Texoma Shore, which includes the lead single, “I’ll Name The Dogs.” After only six weeks at country radio, the single is already approaching the Top 10 and has earned more than 11 million on-demand streams.
Texoma Shore is set for release on Nov. 3. Fans who pre-order the album now will get an instant download of “I’ll Name The Dogs.”
Texoma Shore Track Listing:
1. I’ll Name The Dogs (Matt Dragstrem, Ben Hayslip, Josh Thompson)
2. At The House (Jamie Moore, Craig Wiseman)
3. Beside You Babe (Abe Stoklasa, Mark Trussell)
4. Why Me (Ashley Gorley, Dallas Davidson, Ross Copperman)
5. Money (Craig Wiseman, James Bailey, Ryan Ogren)
6. Turnin’ Me On (Blake Shelton, Jessi Alexander, Josh Osborne)
7. The Wave (Josh Osborne, Ross Copperman)
8. Got The T-Shirt (Matt Jenkins, Jessi Alexander, Chase McGill)
9. Hangover Due (Craig Wiseman, Matt Dragstrem)
10. When The Wine Wears Off (Ashley Gorley, Rhett Akins, Ross Copperman)
11. I Lived It (Ashley Gorley, Ben Hayslip, Rhett Akins, Ross Copperman)
Produced by Scott Hendricks