Party With This Patriotic Playlist For Independence Day
Start lighting up the sky with those firecrackers and sparklers, because Independence Day is about to blow up this weekend!
Country music is one of the genres that embodies the American spirit all year long with its deep admiration for the nation that paved the way toward freedom. Always honoring the optimistic dream of many citizens nationwide, the country community always pays tribute to the Red, White and Blue, and their songs can now become your Fourth of July soundtrack.
With the loud and proud yells of Dierks Bentley’s “Freedom” to the unconventional yet rather accurate depiction of small town U.S.A. in Kenny Chesney’s “American Kids,” listeners can pump up any Independence Day kickback with a few solid country tunes to pair nicely along with their grilled hot dogs and ice cold beer on the big holiday.
Check out these true American country tunes and be sure to subscribe to the SLN playlist for your Fourth of July party on Spotify.
Sounds Like Nashville’s Fourth of July Playlist:
- Freedom — Dierks Bentley
- American Kids – Kenny Chesney
- American Spirit – Thomas Rhett
- All American Country Boy – Alan Jackson
- Huntin’, Fishin’, and Lovin’ Everyday – Luke Bryan
- American Crazy – Brothers Osborne
- American Honey – Lady Antebellum
- For You – Keith Urban
- American Country Love Song – Jake Owen
- Wagon Wheel – Darius Rucker
- American Saturday Night – Brad Paisley
- Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue – Toby Keith
- All American Girl – Carrie Underwood
- Firecracker – Josh Turner
- God Bless The USA – Lee Greenwood