Following the 49th Annual CMA Awards, we’ve compiled our picks for best and worst dressed from the red carpet. Some artists, like Carrie Underwood, Little Big Town’s Karen Fairchild, and Luke Bryan, pulled off hits, while others, such as Steven Tyler and Katie Armiger, were major misses.
Check out our picks below!
Best Dressed Females:
- Carrie Underwood – When has she not landed on a best dressed list? Look at her in that Gauri+Nainika gown…Absolute PERFECTION.
- Karen Fairchild – Sometimes Karen’s red carpet pics are a bit questionable, but this look is one of her best.
- Jana Kramer – The mom-to-be’s blue Galia Lahav gown was undoubtedly one of the most stunning dresses on the carpet this year.
- Kelsea Ballerini – This Paolo Sebastian number was the perfect mix of glam and fairy princess, which was a great complement to Ballerini’s personality.
- Danielle Bradbery – The “Friend Zone” singer brought it with her black OGLIA-LORO Couture gown. Simply beautiful!
Best Dressed Males:
- Luke Bryan – We’re LOVING Luke’s all-black look!
- Sam Hunt – Some of Hunt’s past red carpet looks left us scratching our heads, but he made up for it last night!
- Dustin Lynch – The “Hell Of A Night” singer looked as handsome as ever in this Dolce & Gabbana suit.
- Darius Rucker -Darius Rucker’s blue suit brought a nice pop of color to the carpet without overdoing it.
- Dierks Bentley -Bentley’s suit was simple, yet classy, just like him.
Looks To Leave Behind:
- A Thousand Horses – Sorry guys. We love your music, but these outfits are not red carpet approved.
- Steven Tyler – It looks like he is wearing a cow. Moo!
- Aubrey Peeples – She’s so pretty, but this look is just too dark for us. The hair was also a little too edgy for our taste.
- Chase Bryant – This D2Squared suit jacket has way too much going on.
- Katie Armiger – We get what she was going for, but the execution was not all there.