Since breaking onto the country music scene in the mid-2000’s, Miranda Lambert has become an icon on the stage and off. The Texas native is known for always staying true to herself and standing up for what she believes in, whether it comes to her music, her looks, or her philanthropic efforts, and that’s one of the reasons why she is loved by millions.
Over the upcoming Labor Day weekend, the “Little Red Wagon” singer will perform at the 2015 Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam in Panama City Beach, FL. Joining her are fellow superstars Lady Antebellum and Keith Urban, as well as Lady A’s Wheels Up tour mates, Hunter Hayes and Sam Hunt. Also appearing are hitmakers Dwight Yoakam, Martina McBride, Scotty McCreery, Gary Allan, Ronnie Milsap, Kellie Pickler, Tyler Farr, Darryl Worley, Kristian Bush, Kirstie Lovelady, Nick Sturms, The Swon Brothers, Jack Ingram, Preston Summerville and Them Dirty Roses.
Tickets to the star-studded three-day festival are ON SALE NOW. Get yours before they’re gone!
With country festival season in full swing, we want to help you get ready for the Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam by channeling your inner Miranda Lambert! Below, you’ll find a few examples of Miranda’s on-stage fashion. Take a look…
When we first met Miranda, she was a blue jeans/tank top kind of girl, but over the years, her style has evolved dramatically. Her on stage style is the perfect mix of country and rock ‘n roll. Here are five things you’ll need to achieve Miranda Lambert inspired festival fashion…
- A Bandana Headband: There’s no better way to spice up your hair style than with a simple bandana headband. Lambert has perfected this look! It’s a pretty worry-free hairstyle, so that makes it great in our book!
- A Vintage Concert Tee: One of the most important things to remember about attending a festival is that comfort comes first. Miranda is able to mix comfort and fashion with vintage concert tees, like the Loretta Lynn one pictured above.
- Stacked Bracelets: A set of stacked bracelets should be a staple in every girl’s closet. Miranda often wears a mix stacked beaded bracelets and cuffs, like these from Rustic Cuff.
- A Sequin Skirt: There’s no better way to spice up an outfit than with a little sparkle! This Aztec Sequin Mini Skirt from Express is the perfect choice!
- Platinum Cowboy Boots: Every girl could use a little platinum in her life! These platinum cowboy boots are straight from Lambert’s shoe collection and a must-have for any country girl!
At the end of the day, the most important thing to remember when selecting a festival outfit is that you’ll want to BE COMFORTABLE. Have fun and rock on, country fans!