Sure, getting in shape takes a lot of time and money if you’re not ready to make a full commitment. But thanks to the help of Carrie Underwood, keeping breakfast for the fit life just got so much easier.
For those new to the healthy recipe game, overnight oats have caused an early morning revolution as it binds together both parts of saving time and saving that extra cash. Taking only around five minutes to prep and make and keeping the costs low due to oats and other inexpensive ingredients, there are no excuses when it comes to whipping up a jar of the sweet breakfast treat.
Underwood took to her Instagram to post a picture of her favorite variation of the on-the-go meal, which mixes together the delicious flavors of blueberries and pumpkin pie. Think that sounds like an interesting combination? Give the overnight oats recipe a go and try for yourself!
Carrie Underwood’s Easy Overnight Oats
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp. almond slices
- ½ tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Maple syrup or agave (optional)
- Mix all of the ingredients together, besides the maple syrup or agave, in a small bowl. Put into a jar or container to store.
- Let the oats soak overnight by placing the jar in the fridge.
- Drizzle maple syrup or agave over the mix in the morning, and chow down to live that healthy lifestyle.