We may be in the dead of winter, but there’s no place like a daydream to the Florida Keys. Switch snow for sand and days in the sun, complete with a key lime recipe unlike any other. Country superstar Kenny Chesney is embracing the island lifestyle with his brand new Blue Chair Bay rum flavor, Key Lime Cream. The “Bar at the End of the World” singer is kicking back and putting a tasty twist on the classic Key Lime Cheesecake that would make even Captain Jack Sparrow’s toes curl!
Check out the easy to create recipe and set your watch to island time…
Kenny Chesney’s Key Lime Rum Cream Cheesecake
3 tablespoons melted butter
2 cups graham crackers (crumbled)
8 oz cream cheese (softened)
8 oz whipped topping
1/3 cup condensed milk
Zest of 3 key limes
½ cup Blue Chair Bay Key Lime Cream Rum
1. Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbs. Stuff into bottom of mason jar and freeze.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, add cream cheese, whipped topping, condensed milk, lime zest, and Blue Chair Bay Key Lime Rum Cream and combine with a mixer.
3. Place mixture in gallon-sized Ziploc bag, seal and cut corner to use as a piping bag.
4. Remove graham cracker crust from freezer and pipe cream into mason jars. Refrigerate for four hours.
5. After refrigerating, dress dessert with dollop of whipped cream, leftover graham cracker crumbs and lime slices.