This Seven Layer Dip is sure to win over both Falcons and Patriots fans!
With Super Bowl LI just days away, football fans across the country are on the hunt for the perfect dish to prepare for Super Bowl Sunday. Lucky for you, we found a dish that will likely be gone before halftime.
No party, especially a Super Bowl Party, is complete without a delicious dip. This easy, no bake appetizer will be the MVP at any Super Bowl party. This recipe for Seven Layer dip is sure to bring on the fiesta and might even steal the game, (sorry Tom Brady!).
Make this Seven Layer Dip for your party and you’re sure to score a touch down or two with your guests! Bring on the chips!
Seven Layer Dip
Prep time: 30 minutes
Ready in: 30 minutes
• 1 package taco seasoning mix
• 1 can refried beans
• 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
• 1 (16 ounce) container cream cheese
• 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
• 1 large tomato
• 1 green bell pepper, chopped
• 1 bunch chopped green onions
• 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
• 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
• 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Mix the taco seasoning and refried beans in a bowl. Spread onto a large serving dish.
2. Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a bowl. Spread over the layer of refried beans.
3. Pour salsa over the top layer. Sprinkle the diced tomato, chopped green bell pepper, chopped green onions and shredded lettuce over the salsa.
4. Top with shredded Cheddar cheese and garnish with black olives and tomatoes (if desired).