Country newcomer Lauren Jenkins is introducing herself to fans with her brand new EP, Lauren Jenkins: The Nashville Sessions.
The EP features six songs, four of which were written by the Texas native herself, and fuses her Country roots and Americana influences. The Nashville Sessions also features co-writes from some of country music’s biggest and best songwriters, like Ross Copperman, Liz Rose and Shane McAnally.
The singer was signed to Big Machine Label Group back in 2014. “It was so overwhelming. I am so blessed. It changes things once you are signed because before that, I was just doing what I wanted to do, and didn’t really have anyone to answer to, but I was really doing it all on my own. So, to have their support is great,” she told Billboard at the time. “The whole label is a family, and they really support you.”
Check out Lauren Jenkins: The Nashville Sessions below…
Lauren Jenkins: The Nashville Sessions Tracklisting:
1. “My Bar” | Lauren Jenkins, Matt Dragstrem, Liz Rose
2. “All Good Things” | Lauren Jenkins, Ross Cooperman, Blair Daly, Shane McAnally
3. “Addicted to Love” | Robert Palmer
4. “Cadillac” | Lauren Jenkins, Trey Bruce
5. “Blood” | Lauren Jenkins, Trey Bruce
6. “Looks That Kill” | Nikki Sixx