Rising country star and American Idol winner Laine Hardy has announced the release of his highly-anticipated debut album, Here’s To Anyone.
Slated to drop on September 17, the 11-track record is produced by Michael Knox and will feature songs penned by Hardy and hit songsmiths such as Jessie Alexander, Jordan Reynolds, Steve Moakler, Jon Nite, Wendell Mobley, Justin Weaver, John King, the late Busbee, and country icon David Lee Murphy.
“I’m a down-home guy, from Southeast Louisiana. I just want to show all my fans that I’m not going to stray away from who I am, and where I come from,” the 21-year-old shares in a press statement. “I feel like we really did that with the album and I’m very proud of it.”
Also included in Here’s To Anyone are Hardy’s previously released songs “Authentic,” “Memorize You,” “Other LA,” “Tiny Town,” “Let There Be Country” and “Ground I Grew Up On.” A fan favorite, “Memorize You” has featured in multiple episodes of ABC’s The Bachelorette this season, with its accompanying summery music video video and track has amassed over 8.6 million streams and counting.
In celebration of his album announcement, Hardy will be making his long-awaited Grand Ole Opry debut on Saturday, August 28, before heading back out on the road for his Monster Energy Outbreak Tour. Fans can tune in to his Opry performance via WSM Radio and purchase tickets to any of the upcoming tour stops at lainehardymusic.com/tour.
To pre-order/pre-save Here’s To Anyone, click HERE.
Here’s To Anyone Track List:
- “Authentic” (Jessi Alexander, Matt Jenkins, David Lee Murphy)
- “For a Girl” (Wendell Mobley, Neil Thrasher, Tony Martin, Johnny Dailey)
- “Here’s to Anyone” (Jacob Rice, John King, Derrick Southerland)
- “Memorize You” (Michael Tyler, Eric Arjes, Steven Dale Jones)
- “One of Those” (Laine Hardy, Jordan Reynolds, Laura Veltz)
- “Comin’ Down” (Justin Weaver, Josh Miller, Josh Mirenda)
- “Ground I Grew Up On” (Josh Thompson, Brett Beavers, Brandon Kinney)
- “California Won’t” (Mike Busbee, Andrew Dorff, Jon Nite)
- “Tiny Town” (Michael Tyler)
- “The Other LA” (Laine Hardy, Erik Dylan, Andy Sheridan, Dan Isbell)
- “Let There Be Country” (Jason Afable, Steve Moakler, Tim Nicholas)