The Academy of Country Music has revealed the full song list for its upcoming television special, ACM Presents: Our Country. Set to air on Sunday, April 5 on CBS, the special will replace the ACM Awards, which has now been rescheduled for the fall.
Country stars including Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton, Kelsea Ballerini, Luke Bryan and many others recorded video performances from their homes to share with fans around the country while everyone remains quarantined at home due to the coronvirus pandemic.
“The Country Music community came together in an incredible way – and very quickly – for “Our Country,” and that outpouring of immediate artist support led us to develop a digital pre-show so that we could include even more artists in the Country Music celebration Sunday night,” said Damon Whiteside, CEO of the Academy of Country Music. “This allows more artists to share the positive messages of support and togetherness with the fans.”
In addition to announcing the full performance list, ACM Presents: Our Country will also include a digital pre-show with appearances from Lauren Alaina, Ingrid Andress, Gabby Barrett, Lee Brice, Blanco Brown, Lindsay Ell, Riley Green, Mickey Guyton, Caylee Hammack, Ashley McBryde, Jake Owen, Carly Pearce, Tenille Townes and more. Chris Young will also participate in a tribute to the late Joe Diffie. Fans can tune in to the pre-show via the Academy of Country Music’s Facebook page as well as the Amazon Music Twitch channel on Sunday, April 5 at 7:00 PM ET / 6:00PM CT.
ACM Presents: Our Country, hosted by Gayle King, will air Sunday April 5 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT and 7:00-9:00 PM CT) on CBS. The 55th ACM Awards will air Wednesday, Sept. 16 (live 8:00-11:00 PM ET/delayed PT) on CBS.
See the full song list below…
ACM Presents: Our Country performances will include:
- Kelsea Ballerini – “homecoming queen?”
- Dierks Bentley – “I Hold On”
- Kane Brown & John Legend – “Last Time I Say Sorry”
- Luke Bryan – “Most People Are Good”
- Brandi Carlile – “The Joke”
- Eric Church – “Never Break Heart”
- Luke Combs – “Beautiful Crazy”
- Sheryl Crow – “I Shall Believe”
- Florida Georgia Line – “Blessings”
- Lady Antebellum – “What I’m Leaving For”
- Miranda Lambert – “Bluebird”
- Little Big Town – “Next To You”
- Tim McGraw – “Humble And Kind”
- Old Dominion (Matthew Ramsey and Trevor Rosen) – “Some People Do”
- Brad Paisley & Darius Rucker – “Mud On The Tires” & “Wagon Wheel”
- Thomas Rhett – “Be A Light”
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani – “Nobody But You”
- Shania Twain – “Honey, I’m Home” & “Man! I Feel Like a Woman”
- Carrie Underwood – “Drinking Alone”
- Keith Urban – “Wasted Time”
- Kenny Rogers Tribute – featuring Brad Paisley & Darius Rucker performing “Lucille” & “The Gambler” and Luke Bryan performing “Coward Of The County”