Carly Pearce will soon share her music with the world as her long-awaited debut album, Every Little Thing, will be released this fall. Debuting October 13, the project will feature 13 tracks, eight of which were co-written by the Kentucky native.
“Music is all I’ve ever known, all I’ve dreamed of, and now more than I could have imagined growing up in Taylor Mill, Kentucky,” said Pearce in a press release. “My journey has been long but so worth it each time I hear ‘Every Little Thing’ on the radio or sung back to me from a crowd. I’m so grateful and excited to share more of the songs I wrote alongside some of my biggest inspirations and those where others penned the words of my story. I hope this album will be worth the wait … I know it has been for me!”
In addition to sharing her music with fans, Pearce is slated to join Brett Young’s Caliville Tour throughout the fall. The coast-to-coast trek will begin the day after the release of Every Little Thing in Charlottesville, VA.
Carly Pearce’s Every Little Thing is out Oct. 13.
Every Little Thing Track List:
1. “Hide The Wine” | Ashley Gorley, Luke Laird, Hillary Lindsey
2. “Careless” | Carly Pearce, Emily Shackelton
3. “Every Little Thing” | Pearce, busbee, Shackelton
4. “Everybody Gonna Talk” | Pearce, busbee, Emily Weisband
5. “Catch Fire” | busbee, Natalie Hemby
6. “If My Name Was Whiskey” | Pearce, busbee, Shane McAnally
7. “Color” | Pearce, busbee, Laura Veltz
8. “I Need A Ride Home” | Gorley, Matt Jenkins, Lindsey
9. “Doin’ It Right” | Pearce, Oscar Charles, Allison Veltz
10. “Feel Somethin’” | busbee, Natalie Hemby, Shane McAnally
11. “You Know Where To Find Me” | Pearce, busbee, Shackelton
12. “Honeysuckle” | busbee, Barry Dean, Lindsey
13. “Dare Ya” | Pearce, Joe Ginsberg, Veltz