Cassadee Pope has a refreshing start to the day with her upcoming album, Rise and Shine, out August 7. Keeping things stripped down like a cup of black coffee, the acoustic project will include eight songs co-written and co-produced by Pope.
“Rise and Shine is a collection of songs that talk about where I’ve been and where I’m headed,” shares the singer in a press release. “I wanted people to hear these in their purest form so I went with a more stripped back sound that really lets the lyrics stand out. My hope is that these songs help aid people into feeling every emotion they need to let out.”
Fans will get a first taste of the new project when Pope drops “Let Me Go” and “Built This House” on Friday, June 26. She’ll also celebrate the project with a virtual release party via Looped on Thursday, June 25. The event will begin at 7:30 p.m. CT with a performance and Q&A, followed by a virtual meet & greet with fans.
Pre-order and pre-save Rise and Shine now.
Rise and Shine Track Listing:
- Let Me Go (Cassadee Pope, Tina Parol, Kevin Rudolph)
- Hoodie (Pope, Johan Fransson, Emily Weisband)
- California Dreaming (Pope, Alex Kline, Shane Stevens)
- Counting On The Weather (Pope, Bobby Huff, Blair Daly)
- Hangover (Pope, Butch Walker)
- Rise and Shine (Pope, Danny Orton, Matt Scannell)
- Sand Paper (Pope, Kline, Shane Stevens)
- Built This House (Pope, Forest Glen Whitehead, Kelly Archer)