Dustin Lynch is tipping his hat to his hometown with his fourth studio album, Tullahoma. As he gears up for the January 17 release, the Tennessee native is doling out a slew of more details surrounding the project.
“Every song on Tullahoma, there’s a reason it’s there,” explained Lynch of the 11-track album. “A lot of that points back to the people who raised me, and growing up with a lifestyle where I could go outside and have fun, explore and try new things in the great outdoors,” he says. “It’s kind of about being that kid and learning all those things. That’s my story, but I think we all can relate to the kid who’s discovering, the kid who’s figuring out love for the first time, all that good stuff.”
Tullahoma features a number of star-studded collaborations – both vocally and lyrically. Dancing with the Stars finalist and fellow country star Lauren Alaina is featured on the track “Thinking ‘Bout You,” while Florida Georgia Line’s Brian Kelley and Old Dominion’s Matthew Ramsey appear as songwriters.
Fans won’t have to wait long to hear the new songs live as Lynch has plans for his headlining Stay Country Tour 2020, which begins on January 30 in Detroit, MI. Travis Denning will be along as support. Tickets for the trek are on sale now with a portion of the proceeds going to The Cowboys and Angels Fund.
Tullahoma is available for pre-order now. Those who download the record will get an instant download of “Good Girl” and “Momma’s House.”
Dustin Lynch’s Tullahoma Track List:
- “Momma’s House” (Dylan Schneider, Michael Lotten, Rodney Clawson, Justin Wilson)
- “Dirt Road” (Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip, David Garcia)
- “Thinking ‘Bout You” (feat. Lauren Alaina) (Dustin Lynch, Andy Albert, Hunter Phelps, Will Weatherly)
- “Ridin’ Roads” (Dustin Lynch, Ashley Gorley, Zach Crowell)
- “Old Country Song” (Josh Miller, Bryan Simpson, Josh Jenkins)
- “The World Ain’t Yours and Mine” (Matt Ramsey, Luke Laird, Rodney Clawson)
- “Country Star” (Dustin Lynch, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Jordan Schmidt)
- “Workin’ On You” (busbee, Ashley Gorley, Rhett Akins)
- “Little Town Livin’” (Dustin Lynch, Ben Hayslip, Zach Crowell, Rhett Akins)
- “Red Dirt, Blue Eyes” (Dustin Lynch, Kyle Fishman, Dallas Davidson)
- “Good Girl” (Dustin Lynch, Justin Ebach, Andy Albert)