Superstar singer and TV personality Kelly Clarkson is getting in the holiday spirit, sharing the details of a brand new Christmastime album.
Titled When Christmas Comes Around and set for release on October 15, the project will mark her second holiday album, packed with new recordings and a few surprises.
Clarkson shared the details with fans on social media Wednesday night (September 22), revealing the project’s full track list and sharing a new song. With 15 tunes in total (including bonus tracks), she’ll will cover holiday favorites like “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas,” “Santa Baby” and more, while also crooning with all-star guests like Chris Stapleton, Brett Eldredge and her fellow coach on NBC’s The Voice, Ariana Grande. Clarkson and Eldredge had previously shared their duet on “Under the Mistletoe,” with the feel-good track arriving last December.
Meanwhile, Clarkson has also unwrapped an early present for her holiday-loving fans, gifting them the new original song “Christmas Isn’t Canceled (Just You).” Featuring her radiant vocal alongside blasting horns and a funky-soul beat that recalls Amy Winehouse, the track is peppered with personal flavor — a getting over you jam about making a post-breakup Christmas the best one ever. Kelly Clarkson and former flame Brandon Blackstock are in the midst of a divorce, but apparently, she won’t let that steal her holiday joy.
Here’s the complete tracklist for Kelly Clarkson’s When Christmas Comes Around:
1. “Merry Christmas Baby”
2. “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas”
3. “Christmas Isn’t Canceled (Just You)”
4. “Merry Christmas (To the One I Used to Know)”
5. “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree”
6. “Glow” Feat. Christmas Stapleton
7. “Santa Baby”
8. “Santa, Can’t You Hear Me” Feat. Ariana Grande
9. “Last Christmas”
10. “Jingle Bell Rock”
12. “Christmas Come Early”
13. “Under the Mistletoe” Feat. Brett Eldredge (bonus track)
14. “All I Want for Christmas Is You” (bonus track)
15. “Christmas Eve” (bonus track)