2021 is off to a great start as Loretta Lynn will release a collection of new music. Dubbed Still Woman Enough, the project will debut March 19, 2021 and feature collaborations with Reba McEntire, Carrie Underwood, Margo Price and Tanya Tucker.
“I am just so thankful to have some of my friends join me on my new album. We girl singers gotta stick together,” said the iconic singer in a press release. “It’s amazing how much has happened in the fifty years since ‘Coal Miner’s Daughter’ first came out and I’m extremely grateful to be given a part to play in the history of American music.”
The release marks her 50th studio album and is produced by her daughter Patsy Lynn Russell and John Carter Cash, the son of Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash. In addition to the 13 tracks featured, Lynn will highlight special tracks from Stephen Foster’s (“Old Kentucky Home”), The Carter Family (“Keep On The Sunny Side”), Hank Williams (“I Saw the Light”) and Shel Silverstein (“One’s On The Way”).
Still Woman Enough is just one of the many things Lynn is celebrating in the new year. She’ll also mark the 50th anniversary of Coal Miner’s Daughter by re-issuing the record on black vinyl with MCA Nashville/UMe on February 12. Pre-order for the vinyl is available now.
Lynn’s Still Woman Enough is also available for pre-order.
Loretta Lynn’s Still Woman Enough Track Listing:
- Still Woman Enough (featuring Reba McEntire and Carrie Underwood) (Loretta Lynn and Patsy Lynn Russell)
- Keep On The Sunny Side (A.P. Carter)
- Honky Tonk Girl (Loretta Lynn)
- I Don’t Feel At Home Any More (Traditional, arrangement by Loretta Lynn)
- Old Kentucky Home (Stephen Foster and Loretta Lynn)
- Coal Miner’s Daughter Recitation (Loretta Lynn)
- One’s On The Way (featuring Margo Price) (Shel Silverstein)
- I Wanna Be Free (Loretta Lynn)
- Where No One Stands Alone (Lister Mosie)
- I’ll Be All Smiles Tonight (T.B. Ransom)
- I Saw The Light (Hank Williams)
- My Love (Loretta Lynn)
- You Ain’t Woman Enough (featuring Tanya Tucker) (Loretta Lynn)