There’s a saying that the more personal you are with your message, the more universal it is. It’s this thought that led Kylie Morgan to her debut EP, Love, Kylie, set for release on June 11. Written as a letter to her fans, Morgan hopes listeners will get a glimpse into her life through the six vulnerable new tracks.
“This EP is the most personal thing I’ve ever created,” shares Morgan in a press release. “Every song is a chapter in my life, and I can’t wait for you all to listen and help me write the rest of the story.”
“It’s a pretty vulnerable state,” she adds “I realized that every song that I’ve been writing has been either about me, about my family, about a friend, about someone I know. I wanted the whole EP to feel like a cohesive story and for every song to feel like a chapter.”
Each of the six songs was co-written by the rising star and her “Shoulda” co-writers Shane McAnally and Ben Johnson produced the project.
Love, Kylie is available for pre-order now.
Love, Kylie Track Listing
1. Shoulda (Kylie Morgan, Shane McAnally, Ben Johnson)
2. I Only Date Cowboys (Morgan, Nate Kenyon, Jay Allen)
3. Outdoor Voices (Morgan, Emily Falvey, Benjamin Joel Johnson)
4. Break Things (Morgan, Aaron Eshuis, James McNair, Nicolette Hayford)
5. Cheating On You (Morgan, Joel Johnson, Geoffrey Warburton, Jeffrey Garrison)
6. Mad I Need You (Morgan, Nicholas Oliver Ruth, Emily Weisband)