Luke Bryan has revealed details surrounding his much-anticipated sixth studio album.
Arriving December 8, What Makes You Country features 15 tracks, seven of which were co-written by the Georgia native.
“My favorite part of making a new album is getting to collaborate with the songwriting community in this town” Bryan shared in a press release. “It is important to me to continue to push myself to grow on all levels and I feel like we did that on this project. Making and performing music never gets old and I can honestly say I am having the time of my life. I will be forever grateful to every fan who sings along each night.”
What Makes You Country is the follow-up to 2015’s Kill the Lights, which spawned a slew of radio hits, including “Kick the Dust Up,” “Strip It Down,” “Home Along Tonight” with Karen Fairchild, “Huntin’, Fishin’ and Lovin’ Every Day,” “Move,” and “Fast.”
The album is now available for pre-order HERE.
What Makes You Country track listing:
- What Makes You Country – Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, Ashley Gorley
- Out Of Nowhere - Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, Ashley Gorley
- Light It Up – Luke Bryan, Brad Tursi
- Most People Are Good - David Frasier, Ed Hill, Josh Kear
- Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset – Zach Crowell, Ryan Hurd, Chase McGill
- Bad Lovers – Justin Wilson, Dallas Davidson, Kyle Fishman
- Drinking Again – David Lee Murphy, Brad Warren, Brett Warren
- Land Of A Million Songs – Luke Bryan, Jeff Stevens, Jody Stevens
- Like You Say You Do – Luke Bryan, Michael Carter, Ashley Gorley
- Hooked On It – Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, David Lee Murphy
- She’s A Hot One – Michael Carter, Chase McGill
- Hungover In A Hotel Room – Rodney Clawson, Chris Tompkins, Josh Kear
- Pick It Up – Luke Bryan, Rodney Clawson, Matthew Dragstrem
- Driving This Thing – Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip, Jody Stevens
- Win Life – Rodney Clawson, Ross Copperman, Nicolle Galyon