CMA Awards Vocal Duo of the Year nominees Maddie & Tae will share part two of their album on October 18 with the release of their Everywhere I’m Goin’ EP.
The project will feature five songs, each of which were co-written by the duo.
“We are so excited to keep telling our story through this next collection of songs,” shared Maddie Marlow in a press release. “We are so proud to have co-written all of these songs as well. This project as a whole is super personal, but these five songs in particular take you on an even deeper dive into our lives.”
“We were absolutely blown away by the reaction to the first part of the album,” added Taylor Dye. “Hearing our fans relate to our stories is something that will never get old. We can’t wait to continue to show more of our hearts and journey through this next chapter of music.”
The platinum-selling duo gave fans a taste of what to expect with the first song from the project, “Bathroom Floor.” The bubbly track about getting over heartbreak was co-written by the duo with Dye’s fiance and fellow songwriter Josh Kerr.
Everywhere I’m Goin’ also includes a collaboration with Dierks Bentley. The three artists go back as Maddie & Tae previously opened for Bentley’s Sounds of Summer Tour.
Everywhere I’m Goin’ is out October 18.
Everywhere I’m Goin’ Tracklist:
1) “Everywhere I’m Goin’” Maddie Marlow/Taylor Dye/Josh Thompson/Jimmy Robbins
2) “Trying On Rings” Maddie Marlow/Taylor Dye/Laura Veltz/Jimmy Robbins
3) “Lay Here With Me” (feat. Dierks Bentley) Maddie Marlow/Taylor Dye/Josh Kerr/Dave Barnes
4) “Ain’t There Yet” Maddie Marlow/Taylor Dye/Dave Barnes/Ben West
5) “Bathroom Floor” Maddie Marlow/Taylor Dye/ Josh Kerr