Rising country star Matt Stell is currently in the Top 10 with his heart-wrenching and relatable single “Everywhere But On.” As the song cruises up the charts, the singer is preparing to dish out a collection of new songs by way of his Better Than That EP. Featuring eight tracks including the current single and the breakout hit “Prayed For You,” the project features five songs co-written by the singer himself.
“I think the silver lining to quarantine and being off of the road is that I’ve been able to focus on writing and becoming more creative,” says Stell in a press release. “I’m really proud of these new songs, so it’s exciting to finally get them out to the fans.”
Matt Stell’s Better Than That EP will be available beginning October 16. Pre-order your copy now.
Better Than That EP Track Listing:
Produced by Ash Bowers and Matt Stell
1. Everywhere But On (Matt Stell, Paul Sikes, and Lance Miller)
2. If I Was A Bar (Dan Isbell, Zack Kale, and Jonathan Singleton)
3. Prayed For You (Ash Bowers, Matt Stell, and Allison Veltz-Cruz)
4. Better Than That (Joe Fox, Phil Barton, and Matt Stell)
5. I Love You Too (Seth Alley, Matt Stell, Ryan Peterson)
6. Sadie (Nate Cyphert, Sam Roman, Parrish Warrington, and Diederik van Elsas)
7. Chase it Down (Jarrod Ingram, Blake Hubbard, Brian Maher, and Matt Stell)
8. Look at Me Now (Joe Fox, Seth Ennis, and Thomas Finchum)