With summer blazing through their every thought, the guys of Parmalee wanted to bring out a solid six-pack of jams for the warmer months dubbed The Party Pack.
The band, known for bringing smiles to their listeners’ faces, hopes to introduce their supporters to a track list of country bops ready to take over the months of June, July and August. Although they also like to show their deep sides from time to time, this project was all about sending out good vibes to celebrate the relaxing time ahead.
“We love bringing people together for a good time and we hope they’ll smile, sing along, and raise one up,” said Matt Thomas of Parmalee in a press release. “That’s what this Party Pack is all about.”
One of the songs that plans to make the biggest impact on the party scene will be “Hotdamalama,” which was cowritten by Nashville favorite Craig Wiseman. Hitting country radio on April 23, the song embodies what the rest of the mini-album is about and that’s what Parmalee will be living out as they spread the work out to fans just in time for their vacation season to commence.
Parmalee’s The Party Pack will arrive on Friday, April 20.
‘The Party Pack’ TRACK LISTING:
- “Hotdamalama” (Matt Thomas, Tommy Cecil, Craig Wiseman)
- “Day Drinkin’” (Matt Thomas, Blair Daly)
- “Musta Had a Good Time” (Matt Thomas, Scott Thomas, Josh McSwain, Barry Knox, David Fanning)
- “Mimosas” (Matt Thomas, Tommy Cecil, Jared Tyler Mullins)
- “Last Night” (Matt Thomas, Tom Douglas)
- “These Are The Good Days” (Matt Thomas, Tully Kennedy, Jon Nite)