NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING
- SPONSOR: Sound Like Nashville, Suite 140, Nashville, TN 37219, is solely responsible for all aspects of the Autographed Clare Dunn Guitar Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
- ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes during the period beginning at 12:01 P.M. 11/24/15, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., 12/8/15 (“Entry Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Central Time. You may enter by visiting www.soundslikenashville.com, complete registration form. After doing so, you are officially entered into the pool of eligible entrants.
- LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M. 12/8/15. One entry per person via official email address via submission form. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Account is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons 13+ or older upon entering who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 48 states or D.C. (collectively, “Territory”) and not employees of Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; telephone or cell phone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions; computer hardware or software or text message malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple Accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
- PRIZES: One Winner: One (1) Grand Prize consisting of a Fender guitar autographed by Clare Dunn [Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $200.00]. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes ARE NOT redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize elements may not be separated. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes validly claimed by Dec. 15, 2015, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
- PROCEDURES: Entries will only be accepted during the Entry Period. On or about Nov. 24, 2015 – Dec. 8, 2015, in a random drawing, potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received. One Grand prize winner will be chosen final week during the entry period.
- WINNERS: Winner will be notified by the official email address submitted on registration form. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within three (3) days after its transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner’s failure to claim a prize within ten (10) days after it is sent;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim any prize before Dec 15, 2015 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner.
Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns; and each of all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, shareholders, members, managers, partners, principals, employees, artists, agents and representatives (individually and collectively “Released Parties”) shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (i) by any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission of any third party; or (ii) by any cause, condition, or event beyond the control of the Released Parties, including, without limitation, any act of God, war, terrorism, riot, hurricane or fire. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT FULLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY RELEASES, DISCHARGES AND HOLDS HARMLESS EACH RELEASED PARTY FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, COSTS, EXPENSES, ATTORNEY’S FEES, DAMAGES AND OTHER LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED
ACTIVITIES (SUCH AS ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE), INCLUDING,
WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEMANDS, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, BODILY INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH), PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF WAGES AND/OR EARNINGS, LOSS OF CONSORTIUM, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PUNITIVE DAMAGES AND ALL OTHER FORMS OF CLAIMS, LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES.
- RULES & WINNERS’ LISTS: For list of winner (after Dec 15, 2015) and/or Rules (Dec 15, 2015), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Autographed Clare Dunn Guitar Sweepstakes, Sounds Like Nashville 401 Commerce Street, Suite 140, Nashville, TN 37219.