SOUNDS LIKE NASHVILLE TXT TO WIN 2 VIP PASSES TO LATE NIGHTS
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR: Sounds Like Nashville, 401 Commerce St. Nashville, TN 37219 (“Sponsor”) is solely responsible for all aspects of the SOUNDS LIKE NASHVILLE TXT TO WIN 2 VIP PASSES TO LATE NIGHTS
- ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes in one way during the period beginning at 9:00:00 P.M., June 8, 2016 and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., June 11,2016 (“Entry Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Central Time.
(a) SMS TEXT ENTRY: You may enter by text messaging via your cell phone (“Cell”) one of the following keywords:, “AChiO, ADeltaPi, AEpsilon, AlphaGam, AlphaOPi, AlphaPhi, AlphaSig, ASigmaTau, AlphaXi, ChiOmega, TriDel, DeltaGam, DeltaPhi, DeltaZeta, GammaPhi, katheta, KappaDelta, Kappa, PhiMu, PhiSig, PiPhi, SigmaDelt, SigKap, TriSig, ThetaPhi, ZetaTau” as an SMS text message to the SMS shortcode 31996 (“SMS Entry”). Valid SMS Entries will receive [on your Cell] a confirmation SMS text message that states “Reply YES to be entered for a chance for 2 VIP passes for the Sounds Like Nashville Late-night Concert Series the next 3 nights. You will also sign up to the Sounds Like Nashville Mobile club! Rules: 2 Msg/Month. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. Msg&data rates may apply. Terms: bit.ly/1vk4XRF
”. Text messaging may not be available in all areas, mobile phones, and/or mobile carriers. For HELP, visit https://www.slicktext.com/termsofuse.php.
It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your email address (“Address”).
“Entry” shall mean and refer to each confirmed SMS and Online Entry.
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS & LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 10:00:00 P.M., June 11,2016. Only one Entry per person/Address/Cell/Email per day (regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one Email Address, Address or Cell or more than one person use the same Email Address, Address or Cell). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the primary account holder of the Email Address, Address or Cell. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Sweepstakes is open to males and females 21 or older who at time of entry are legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia (collectively referred to herein as the “Territory”) who as of June 9, 2016 have confirmed their travel plans to vacation in Nashville, TN on June 9, 2016. Entrants cannot be employees of Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities, Artist, nor any of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries or text messages that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet and/or Mobile Service Provider, Website or other connections; telephone or cell phone text messaging availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions; computer hardware or software or text message malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email or cell phone accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- PRIZE: One (1) GRAND PRIZE: one (1) grand prize winner and one (1) guest will receive an invitation to the VIP tent at Sounds Like Nashville’s Late Nights (“Event”) during CMA Fest in Nashville, TN (“City”) on June 9-11, 2016. Exact location and time of Event are at Sponsor’s sole discretion and approval. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $00.00.
Expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Winner’s and her Guest(s) responsibility, including but not limited to: transportation between the Winner’s residence and the destination City, concert tickets, hotel, beverages, food, gratuities and tips, taxes, and insurance. Winner and her guest(s) must not be minors (as determined by the jurisdiction of residence); and prior to the Event, must complete, sign and return all required paperwork mandated by the Sponsor, including –but not limited to affidavits and any liability releases. In addition, the Winner and her Guest(s) must attend the Event on the date specified by Sponsor, which is subject to change; and must comply with all venue security requirements; or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or cancel the participation of Winner and/or any guest due to noncompliance with any security procedure or inappropriate behavior or misconduct. No responsibility is assumed for any cancellation or rescheduling of Event in whole or in part. If Event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, no substitute Grand Prize will be awarded. All taxes (if any) are solely the responsibility of each Winner, who may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of the prize. If the actual value of any prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. The Grand prize will not be awarded if not validly claimed by 3/10/15.
- WINNER SELECTION & ODDS: On or about 10:00:00 pm on June 9th, 10th, and 11th, 2016, in a random drawing, the potential winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning any prize depends on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by email or text message on or about 09:00:00 pm on June 9th, 10th, and 11th, 2016. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to the notification within two(2) hours;  the return of an email or text message notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notice as undeliverable;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Email address or Cell associated with the winning Entry;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim the prize before 10:00:00 pm on June 9th, 10th, and 11th, 2016and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize is forfeited, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
- RULES & WINNER’S LIST: For the winner’s name (available after June 12, 2016) or Rules (before June 9, 2016) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope indicating which to: SOUNSD LIKE NASHVILLE TXT TO WIN 2 VIP PASSES TO LATE NIGHTS Name, c/o: Sounds Like Nashville• 401 Commerce St. • Nashville, TN 3721