We have recently come across a new artist who we think you’ll enjoy as much as we do! Hailing from a small Texas town just 30 miles from where Miranda Lambert grew up, Bailey Grey is the newest Singer/Songwriter to hit Nashville from the Texas scene. Bailey’s current release, Beach Weekend, is quickly winning song competitions on radio stations across the country, garnering her new fans every single day. The tune is a fantastic seasonal anthem equipped with the roll-down-your-windows, crank-up-your-radio feel that will ensure it’s success Summer after Summer.
Bailey is gathering fans not only with her talented singing and songwriting, but also with her charismatic personality. Bailey is a genuinely caring person, who has a warm and charming demeanor. She recently made her debut at Nashville’s annual CMA Music Festival and has since been touring the country visiting radio stations. She was also featured in Country Weekly with a full-page spread where she was highlighted as this year’s newest arrival to the Country Music scene.
- July 16th ~ Nashville, TN ~ Concert for the Country Radio Broadcasting Board Members
- July 17 – August 17 ~ Touring National Radio Stations
- September 6 ~ Morganton, NC Country Music Festival ~ Also featuring Craig Morgan
- September 8 ~ Texas State Fair
- September 9 ~ Texas State Fair
- September 10 ~ Texas State Fair